Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chad + Melissa + BJ + Max

5/21/11 Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis, IN

       I had the pleasure of photographing the Wenn family last weekend! Family consisting of Chad, Melissa, and their two adorable dogs, BJ, and Max. I have known Melissa since she was born. Seriously. I remember her as a squishy little pink newborn! So this session was a lot of fun, and they were a blast to shoot! You may also know Melissa from the insanely fabulous hats and blankets she crochets. If you have babies or children, you must, MUST check out her Etsy Shop The Crafty Tortoise (clicky!). Anyway, I love these two. They are so in lovey love, and the photos really show it! I love the way these turned out, and I hope you love them too! SO MUCH LOVE!!!


Love, LOVE this image!!



I LOVE the textures in this one.



Melissa! You are such a gorgeous girl! And, I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you look so MUCH like your mom!


    There are so many more that I want to share, but it would take all day, LOL! So I shared my favorites. I love you guys and I would be more than happy to shoot another session for you ANY time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment