Monday, May 2, 2011

Kerzan + Harrelson Plainfield, IN

     Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting the Harrelson and Kerzan families at Friendship Gardens in Plainfield. Auleen and Sabrina have been best friends for over 20 years, and both have young families of their own, so they wanted to schedule a session where they could have photos of themselves with the babies and their significant others. They pretty much are a big family! Jackson is the Harrelson's 19 month old, and boy does he have a great little personality and some AMAZING facial expressions! You probably remember Tony and Auleen from some of my previous work. I shot their wedding in 2009, and I very recently shot a session for their new baby, Ella Rain (beautiful name, right?!). I had SUCH a fun time shooting this session, and they were troopers! It was wet and muddy, and just all around not a pretty day. It rained all morning, and just as we got to the park, the rain stopped! Big shout out and thanks to Mother Nature! I did my best to keep them dry (I wasn't so lucky), and made sure it was a fun shoot for all of them.


Are you kidding me with this cuteness?!




His facial expressions are seriously fantastic (told you you'd see that prop chair!).



This is a perfect example of why you let kids be kids during a photo session. That is how you achieve photo GREATNESS! Love, love, LOVE!



Love this. 'Ella!! Look over here! Ellllllaaaaaa!!!!'



She is soooooo sweet!



Anytime you guys need photos, you just let me know! I loved shooting your session. And congrats to being the FIRST session featured on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Nicole and thanks again for such wonderful pictures!! The session was amazing & I am glad the rain stopped for us. But I have to admit...I think a photo session in the rain could be intersting! {Maybe not with a 4 month old..but once she's older... :)}Sounds like I am already planning our next mini-session. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! And thanks to you guys for putting up with the mud and wet grass! It was a blast shooting this session (although I was kind of hoping I'd have the chance to use my fancy new umbrella, LOL!).

    ReplyDelete