Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo Contest Winner Ava Lyn!

     I had the pleasure of photographing our contest winner, Ava Lyn yesterday! She just turned the big ONE years old a few weeks ago. Ava was not a happy camper, unfortunately, so I got very few (maybe three?!) shots of her smiling. HOWEVER, she is ridiculously adorable, so even her little 'serious' face was fantastic. And I got LOTS of serious faces! She wasn't too thrilled with the grass, and she definitely was not having the balloons. Which is why there aren't any balloon shots featured here. :) The thing about shooting baby and toddler sessions, is that they are unpredictable. But we worked around it, and ended up with a ton of amazing shots! And I'll be totally honest. Picking just a couple to feature here was HARD. I love all of them. These are just a few of my favorite......



So.much.CUTENESS!!!!





Even in black and white, she has the most amazingly gorgeous eyes.





There's that wonderful serious face! I love it!!



Really. If this post contained anymore cuteness, I'm pretty sure it would self destruct. Thanks so much, Auburn, for the opportunity to photograph Miss Ava, and congrats again for winning NKS Photography's very first photo contest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment