Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello again! This summer has been busy and I have really neglected my poor bloggy blog. As you can see, I have revamped it a bit, and made it a little more bright and happy, like me! :) I can't believe the summer is already coming to a close. Seems like just yesterday was my big 30th birthday party! Kids go back to school in a little over a week, and we are scrambling to get all of our back to school shopping done (ohhhhhh, how I loathe it!). I hope everyone has had a fabulous summer, and please stick around as I am looking forward to some fun things this fall including a wedding, some engagement sessions, as well as lots of maternity and newborn sessions! I'm pretty sure there is a pregnancy epidemic running rampant among my friends and family right now! As long as it's not meeeee! ;)

So, again, thanks for sticking around, and I really hope you all enjoy what's to come! So, I will leave you with some images from some recent sessions (and a few personal ones thrown in)! :D





































No comments:

Post a Comment